Saturday, February 14, 2015

Winter Boy



I have been struggling in developing my own personal style because that was something I really tried to avoid doing for very long.. Cause in my mind, everytime I developed a story it already has a fixed style that I want to achieve. But in recent time there has been many occasions where people encourage me to pursue cuter style instead of realism.

Struggling with that thought for a few months, then I decided to embark on small challennge for myself to try as many different style as possible. While trying to still keep the winter theme, In this piece I am heavily influenced by the great Fabien Mense! (Check out his work at http://fabien-mense.tumblr.com/)

===========================================

Also I am doing this while listening to my friend, Jessica Smith's Hardcore 24 hour charity stream! Check it out here  if you have not,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJCBAE_QBV8

and don't forget to donate to the cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment