Saturday, February 14, 2015

Winter Boy

I have been struggling in developing my own personal style because that was something I really tried to avoid doing for very long.. Cause in my mind, everytime I developed a story it already has a fixed style that I want to achieve. But in recent time there has been many occasions where people encourage me to pursue cuter style instead of realism.

Struggling with that thought for a few months, then I decided to embark on small challennge for myself to try as many different style as possible. While trying to still keep the winter theme, In this piece I am heavily influenced by the great Fabien Mense! (Check out his work at


Also I am doing this while listening to my friend, Jessica Smith's Hardcore 24 hour charity stream! Check it out here  if you have not,

and don't forget to donate to the cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment