Monday, December 29, 2014

Inktober part 3 (day 12-17)

Sorry for the lack of update! Has been busy!!

For this batch of Inktober I decided to do postcards.
All of these postcards are for friends that helped out during my solo trip to Japan. 
Honto ni arigatou gozaimasu! (truly I am thankful!)




  


All of them are done with ink pen and then colored using watercolor.(The colors are kinda faded and the value slightly darkened after being scanned into the computer...)

 Traditional painting is so much harder (I miss you ctrl+z) but I have to say its faster in a way because it does not allow you to noodle around since there is a limitation (e.g canvas)

Tho, there are so many mistakes and poor execution here and there, I sincerely hope they will like it!

Merry Xmas and Happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment