Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shucks... I forgot to post yesterday's drawings.

Ah well, I will post them up together with tomorrow's part (Its in my laptop!). Anyway this is some studies on the angel sketch. I was grasping for ideas then...



And then, this is today's update...
Some quick gesture studies from Tyson vs Golota video from youtube. It was quite an awesome start but ended quite tragically in my opinion... with Golota refusing to fight... (But I am sure is glad that he is back in the ring now. You go dude!)

I really enjoyed drawing the referee, he looks like a dwarf when he stood in the middle of the two boxers. Quite a pitiful creature sometime, especially when he is trying to separate the boxers from clinching each other. But hey! I like your facial expression ^^b very nice to draw!

Anyway, its been such a long time since I did gestures, so it took me quite some time to do it. I had to do two with pencil before I regained a little confidence to switch to pen. Here they are...




No comments:

Post a Comment