Sunday, June 21, 2009

'lo there, I created this blog simply to force my lazy self to do a sketch/day. Also, I will be doing a weekly thematical sketch pratice for myself, but it would be great if anyone of you wanna join :D. It could be anything, as long as it follows the theme, you could paint them, sketch them or model them or woodcut them, do it however you like! Just get moving and enjoy!

Well, the theme will differ most of the time, sometimes it would be words, or music, or some randomness that I thought off. (A method that will get me inspired and force myself not to get rusty! *evil laughter*)

For this week, what I thought off is "Create your own army unit"!

You need to create three different unit.

Well they could be anything, not necessarily human and do not have to be a warring unit. Just imagine what creature you would want as your slave/servant/follower!

After you are done, just host the image up and reply to this post with the link . The practice will end @ Sunday 28. Do post up your updates ^^ Afterall the best way to improve is to share and comment!

Anyhow, this is my random sketch for the day, its not finished yet. Will be moving it to a bigger paper tomorrow, and I'm planning to watercolor it!

No comments:

Post a Comment