Monday, June 19, 2017

Dragon's parade

Dragon's parade!

I was imagining a world where dragon exists. What kind of world will that be? One thing for sure, we will "humanely" exploit them for our entertainment! Most probably we might be using them as a sport and of course gambling!

Yet I didnt want to show them in a negative light so I chose a more festive feel. (Since my birthday just past and I am feeling really happy!) So I thought what if they have a parade after they won the race? Just like when you played chocobo racing or mario kart the winner will go around the laps, with the victory song blaring out!

This first idea came from sketch ideation sessions that I had as a break after work.
It was a truly fruitful sessions as I had a couple of ideas that I really liked and enjoyed from the sketches. I might take some of them and flesh them out more in the future.

Its really rough but if you are interested I have placed it below.


After the sketch ideation, I refined the sketch and the color blocked the sketch. After that I slowly refined it to what you see above. :)

I kinda used up all my time between the painting and hanging out w fams, instead of the dailies.. now I have to try to repay the debt!! (Manage to catch up w my dailies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment