This week I tried to experiment more and tried to break out of my comfort zone by avoiding the dark bg to light on some of the pieces. I have to admit I struggle a lot with the dark fg to light fg since I was so used to doing it, its kinda becoming a really bad habit.. So I had to keep catching myself doing it out of habit and force myself to find different ways to make it work. Its kinda fun after a while, like solving puzzle pieces but really taxing on the mind :D. I ran out of time towards the end though so some of the pieces are still rough as I did not have time to polish it up. Let me know what do you think of the thumbs!