Thursday, September 10, 2015

Darkness Of The Empire


I am currently in love with renaissance and holy roman empire!!

The story I had in mind was it is a papal state with lots of political intricacies underneath it. Here the two knights are briefed to do dirty work from the majestic empire.

I wanted the image to show that majestic feel yet somehow kind of oppressive. I was considering to use blue as the main light but it felt less majestic and more evil thus in the end I decided to stick with yellow sun sky light and play up the majestic red and used the blue as the soft backlight, affecting only the FG elements (in my mind I thought it could symbolize that the papacy would not dirty their own hands).

If you have any feedback on how to improve etc, please do feel free to share it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment