Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Cityscape


Have been feeling super inspired by old jrpg games, especially ff9 and radiata stories so I wanted to do something in the same vein.  Also have been very inspired by 皆葉英夫 先生's design sense.Would love to learn from him one day!

The roof was inspired from turtle shell and local house roof that I saw during dinner outing.


This took longer than I wanted since I was using this chance to pick up modelling in Modo. I am still trying to figure out how to render the different passes, if you have any tips of tutorials to share I would really appreciate it!

I am also still trying to figure out the best way to implement this pipeline but for now it was,
Architecture design (pencil and paper)-> Rough Comps (photoshop)-> 3D modelling (modo) ->Paint over (photoshop) Would love to know how others implement their 3d model into their paintings, let me know whats your pipelines in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment