Friday, June 3, 2016

World Design

Various design practices I have been doing on my free time.

Taking inspiration from ossuary and skeleton and spines

 
Inspired from seaweed/algae and Victorian era greenhouse

I decided to do another one of my samurai jizo world exploration.

Thought would be fun to do something crazy..  I always enjoyed reading about space and rockets.. so I decided to mashed them with cathedral design language.. space cathedral?? it became kinda crazy to design in the end lol I was stuck for a while when sketching.

Another ambitious one, wanted to try to do a townscape that are in a cave or on the cliff side, I think the final image didnt manage to bring out the potential I had in mind.. definitely will return to this concept in the future exploration!

No comments:

Post a Comment